Updated: Apr 18, 2022
Your beliefs become your thoughts, Your thoughts become your words, Your words become your actions, Your actions become your habits, Your habits become your values, Your values become your destiny.
Thinking and believing are automatic processes and we become used to run our lives from them, getting accustomed to live with limitation, sense of detachment, sense of lack, unworthiness. Even though we are not happy with some aspects of our lives, the familiarity makes it comfortable and gives us sense of safety. We keep habitual patterns in order to feel the safe, although that safety is based on fear of facing our shadows.
Do you know that about 95% of our lives are run through our subconscious mind? and this subconscious mind is built with beliefs/programs chosen by our parents, our teachers and whoever had the responsibility for our early years -mainly until we were 6 years old-?
That is the reason why we keep making the same mistakes over and over again and we do not understand. The fact is: many of these programs are negative, self depreciating and fear based. Therefore we go in circles around health, body confidence, relationships, money.
Our subconscious mind is habitual and works on autopilot, therefore even though we " make decisions to change", we have this inner saboteur that jumps uninvited and keeps telling us that we are not deserving, that money is difficult to get and keep, that we don't belong, and many other lies that take us away of being happy, successful, healthy.
What is PSYCH-K?
PSYCH-K is a psycho spiritual process based on the science of Brain integration. Supporting mind transformation through unveiling blocking beliefs towards allowing beliefs. PSYCH-K transforms our mindset providing us with more sense of joy, meaning and connection to our purpose.
PSYCH-K is an effective way to quickly and easily change outdated subconscious perceptions and beliefs that may be sabotaging your goals in life. It is used to change blocking and limiting beliefs, thoughts and actions and therefore our results.
· A non-invasive, interactive process of change.
· A process of change that allows connection with the super conscious/higher self to establish if a specific change is in our best and highest interest in line with our soul’s purpose.
· A simple, yet powerful process used to change limiting beliefs that are self-sabotaging into enhancing beliefs that are self-supporting.
· A unique blend of various tools for change, some contemporary and some ancient.
· Derived from scientific research in brain dominance theory as well as ancient mind/body wisdom.
· A ground breaking approach to facilitating change at the subconscious level.
· A process that transcends the standard methods of visualization, affirmations, will power, and positive thinking.
· Especially effective in the areas of behavioural/habit change, wellness and stress reduction.
· Effective at increasing performance, whether at school, work or in the sport or performing arts arena.
PSYCH-K overrides three myths around subconscious transformation:
1. Transforming a subconscious that we have had for a long time, is a long process. PSYCH-K can change a blocking belief in minutes.
2. Transforming subconscious beliefs requires to dig deeply and understand mentally where they can from. This is not true. Sometimes it helps but is not a precondition to unblock limiting beliefs.
3.Transforming Subconscious Beliefs is a painful process. With PSYCH-K it is not always, although sometimes it can be painful, it is usually a very enjoyable and fun process.
Changing subconscious beliefs that may be sabotaging well-intended actions is similar to reprogramming a personal computer. Using PSYCH-K processes, a kind of “mental keyboard” to your own brain, you can increase “cross talk” between the two brain hemispheres, thereby achieving a more “whole-brained” state, which is ideal for changing subconscious beliefs. In addition, when right and left hemispheres of the brain are in simultaneous communication, the qualities and characteristics of both hemispheres are available to maximise your full response potential to life’s challenges.
PSYCH-K is a very empowering process where the individual takes ownership and responsibility for its own traumas, emotions, beliefs, and thoughts, making a decision to change them aiming a life free of the limitations that others have put on us. When we realized that these changes are in our hand as we recover a power that we had given to our subconscious mind.
PSYCH-K overcomes three particular myths that humanity has built around personal transformation:
To live free of trauma and emotional pain has to be a long process. Working with PSYCH-K this is not always true, of course there are processes that can take longer than others but PSYCH-K can give deep and life long positive results in short periods of time. As long as the person engages with an action plan that anchors the transformation that the PSYCH-K protocols offers, the shift in life can be very fast.
Changing Negative Beliefs and Paradigms is painful and the process. PSYCH-K is based in very enjoyable protocols, they are simple and easy to understand and follow, they are empowering and therefor make the parson feel in control of their own changes. Some times there is pain and there emotional struggles in the process but not necessarily. Most of the time, PSYCH-K is a very enjoyable system to work with.
To change my patterns and Life Paradigms my mind has to know and understand consciously where they come from: This is not a requirement for PSYCH-K process because it works based on the knowledge and wisdom of the soul and the power of intention. Our mind and our ego does not need to know where the limiting beliefs and traumas come from. Some times it is important and it helps but it is not a condition to work and benefit from PSYCH-K.
PSYCH-K is a process downloaded by Robert M Williams. His book: PSYCH-K: The missing Peace in your life.